[SBE] WAGA Analog Sign Off w/ First CE

Jim Linn remotetvtech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:07:39 EDT 2009

So far, this is the only analog shut off I have seen that was done
with any sort of legal ID / sign off mention. Of the ones I have
seen, it's just been the killing of the signal without any mention.

In fact in Jacksonville FL this morning at 12:01 AM, WJXX the ABC
affiliate killed it's analog signal at UHF 25 Just as the NBA finals
game went into overtime. Reminded me of the "Heidi" episode from
years gone by. I wonder how many Orlando Magic Fans in Jacksonville
missed the end of the game.

Jim