[SBE] Congratulations DTV and a request

Gary Blievernicht Garyb at wkar.org
Fri Jun 12 17:38:27 EDT 2009

I am going to miss it as well. The local 6, WLNS, does a very good job covering severe weather conditions here in mid-Michigan, there have been several occasions I've listened to them in the dark in the basement on the battery operated FM radio.

>>> Barry Thomas <barryt at barryt.org> 6/12/2009 16:45 >>>

Thanks, Roger.

This is an interesting angle. Viewers complaining that they will no longer hear the TV audio on channel 6.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
Atlanta, GA
barryt at sbe.org