[SBE] Congratulations DTV...DC/Balto reception

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sat Jun 13 09:16:28 EDT 2009

HDTV Report. Using amplified rabbit ears, which are sitting on a box on the floor, 2nd story apt in Glen Burnie area, I can get 29 digital signals. I am purposely testing this with less than ideal conditions. I did have to orient the antenna for best overall reception. This includes all of the Baltimore stations, except WBAL and most of the DC stations. WNUV and ION come in exceptionally well but WETA has lots of pixelation. WRC has lots of pixelation. Fox DC seems to have the best reception, based upon how quickly the signal locks. I am a considerable distance from some of the signals, especially WNUV and ION which are farther from me than WETA. This digital stuff seems to work just fine.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265