[SBE] "Old" DTV Transmitters (was "Congratulations DTV and a request")

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 19:34:10 EDT 2009

The NTSC modulator comment raises a question I've been curious about. With a number of stations (a large number?) abandoning their transition period UHF DTV channel assignment and returning to their former analog VHF channel assignment, what is going to happen to all the "old" UHF DTV transmitters? Just curious.

Dan Rapak - CPBE