[SBE] Question about NTP Servers?

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Sat Jun 27 16:39:41 EDT 2009

If you are comfortable with editing the registry on a Windows Server
2003 or Windows XP machine, you can set up as NTP time server that your
Axia system can access, with no additional software.

Instructions for setting it up on XP is at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314054

Instructions for setting it up on Windows Server 2003 is at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816402