[SBE] Ways to Pay

Taylor, William W. taylorww at cityofgainesville.org
Wed Jul 1 13:34:16 EDT 2009

Paying for my membership by check and purchasing merchandise with a
credit card has always worked well for me. However, I do have a PayPal
account and if using it will make life easier for your staff or less
expensive for the organization, then I am willing to do that.

Bill

William W Taylor CEV, CEA, CBT
Broadcast Technical Services Coordinator
City of Gainesville
200 East University Ave
Mail Station 68
Gainesville, FL 32602