[SBE] Ways to Pay

Joshua Smith JSmith at star94.com
Wed Jul 1 14:08:59 EDT 2009

I have one but rarely ever use it. Just have it on hand for occasional
equipment purchases for my home studio on eBay.

Don't think it would make much of a difference in the way I pay membership
dues and I can't imagine using it for purchases.

- Joshua C Smith, CBT

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Barry Thomas <barryt at barryt.org> wrote:

> I'd like to post an informal survey.

> How many of you have PayPal accounts? If you could use Paypal to buy SBE

> merchandise, or even pay for your membership, would that make a difference

> for you?

> You know we already take checks and credit cards. Does the convenience of

> Paypal make things easier or does it not matter?

> Please reply to the list (as opposed to private replies).

> Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT

> President, Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.

Joshua C Smith, CBT
Assistant Engineer
WSTR-FM "Star 94" / WQXI-AM "790 The Zone"
[Office] : (404) 261-2970 x290
[Direct] : (404) 238-9490
[Mobile] : (404) 617-0430

Lincoln Financial Media ®

Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its
attachments may contain Lincoln National Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or
subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National
Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank
You. **