[SBE] Ways to Pay

Smith, Jeff JEFFSMITH at clearchannel.com
Wed Jul 1 14:17:13 EDT 2009

Barry,

I feel it is a good option as it will make the process easer for some
members. It would allow people to use funds from eBay or other sites
that also use paypal, in addition to their credit card or bank account.

It would just be another option for SBE members, whether people choose
to use it or not would be up to the individual, but if it helps a few
members renew or purchase merchandise that otherwise would not than it
is totally worth it.

I personally use it for some things and do at times find it very
convenient.

Jeff

Jeff Smith CEA,CBNT
Supervisor Broadcast/Studio Systems
Clear Channel Radio NYC
Power 105.1, Q104.3, Lite FM, Z100, WKTU

Secretary - SBE 15 NYC
Member SBE National Board of Directors