[SBE] Ways to Pay

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:33:51 EDT 2009

I think adding paypal as a payment option is a GREAT idea.

I'm a paypal merchant. I'll admit there is a bit of a downside... such as
transaction fees. Fees aren't that bad if you have another method to process
credit cards (rather than paypal's virtual terminal) and use paypal strictly
to collect payments from another paypal account.

Since I'm a paypal merchant I always have funds in my account. I use paypal
for a lot of my online purchases, I even use it to pay CIE. It's faster to
pay with funds in my paypal account rather than waiting 3-4 days for the
funds to transfer to my bank account.

However.... I have heard some horror stories about paypal.

Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife
www.optimod.fm
www.optimod.am