[SBE] Ways to Pay

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 13:41:06 EDT 2009

Barry,

I have PayPal. I've never purchased merchandise but pay my dues using a credit card over the phone. The PayPal option would be of little consequence to me one way or the other. However, the SBE should consider the loss of revenue due to the additional cut PayPal gets when people use the service.

Dan Rapak - CPBE