[SBE] Ways to Pay

Reynolds, Paul (CXR-San Antonio) Paul.Reynolds at CoxRadio.com
Wed Jul 1 14:43:46 EDT 2009

No issues. I think it's a good idea.

Paul K. Reynolds, C.E.

paul.reynolds at coxradio.com

From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of
Barry Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:39 PM
To: sbe at sbe.org
Subject: Re: [SBE] Ways to Pay

Thanks for the responses so far

Let me clarify a little; I'm asking about PayPal as an additional
payment method, not a replacement.

Does this make things easier/faster or does it make no difference? Is
it a positive, negative, or "no impact" change.

Again - Please respond to the list (only). Please don't send a copy of
your reply directly to my address.....that more than doubles my inbox
traffic with repeated messages.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
President, Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.

Message: 4