[SBE] Ways to pay

Kent Kramer kentkramer at att.net
Wed Jul 1 15:31:46 EDT 2009

Makes sense to have as many options as possible for payment. I have used
PayPal a couple of times but don’t use it enough to maintain an account. I
like the paper trail the credit card statement leaves and it's more frequent
flyer miles with the credit card.

Kent Kramer
Director of Engineering
Reach Media