[SBE] -ways to pay-

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 16:03:08 EDT 2009

lots of replies I see....

no would not use pay pal, as it would not allow me to assign my own pass
word, it wanted to make me memorize another pass word with a pre determined
number of alphas and numeric ... as i age, i find i am unable to memorize any
"odd" pass words... i have memorized only one 6 character pass word, and use
it for everything. as much as i wanted a pay pal number, I now live
without one...

I will always pay bills that I need a receipt for, via USPS mailed check.
Until the IRS says it will accept vapor for proof that I paid something, I
have to stick with something that is traceable. Thanks for asking.

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road
Pueblo, CO., 81001-2456

719 546 1418 Office