[SBE] Ways to Pay

Smith, Jeff JEFFSMITH at clearchannel.com
Wed Jul 1 17:17:21 EDT 2009

It seems many people are misunderstanding what Barry is asking....

The question is would an additional way to pay your SBE dues or for SBE merchandise make sense? Paypal is on obvious possible addition. There was never the thought of eliminating any form of payment currently accepted by the SBE.

With that said it seems as if the folks who use PayPal on a regular basis would benefit from adding it. The folks who do not use or do not like PayPal seem content to continue to pay as they have been.

Jeff