[SBE] Ways to Pay

Carl Sundberg carlesundberg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 22:11:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

I suggested this some time ago and I am extremely pleased to see this concept is being investigated. Cudo's to the SBE President. I like the idea and think it may help with some and believe it would improve sales in the store as well as bring one more way to easily encourage membership. Whatever the outcome, I support the decision of the group.

Thanks so much for asking.

Carl Sundberg
3318 Coraly Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402-6544