[SBE] Ways to Pay

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Wed Jul 1 23:03:12 EDT 2009

Thanks to all for your participation in my informal survey. I intended to simply gauge the amount of interest in adding PayPal as another payment option for SBE products and determine a rough idea of the numbers of members who use the service. Thank you for your answers to those specific questions.

I appreciate all of your opinions related to costs to the Society,
administrative impact, operational limitations, etc. All of those are discrete and quantifiable business issues that we will consider before making any changes.

I think we've got enough information now. Thank you everyone for your responses.

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
President, Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.