[SBE] Ways to Pay

Hackett, Tom thackett at commeng.com
Sun Jul 5 23:11:55 EDT 2009

Although I have a PayPal account, I would not use it for SBE since
checks & credit card payments are already available. I do not see the
need tor PayPal.

-tom hackett

________________________________

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Barry Thomas <barryt at barryt.org> wrote:

I'd like to post an informal survey.

How many of you have PayPal accounts? If you could use Paypal
to buy SBE merchandise, or even pay for your membership, would that make
a difference for you?

You know we already take checks and credit cards. Does the
convenience of Paypal make things easier or does it not matter?

Please reply to the list (as opposed to private replies).

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
President, Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.

The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org
To unsubscribe, go to
http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/options/sbe