[SBE] ENCO

Thompson,Blake E blake at uakron.edu
Fri Jul 10 08:41:48 EDT 2009

Hi Jon, I don't have any security issues; my DAD network is totally isolated from the net! I do know that there are a lot of folks using the system from remote sites etc. using VNC programs, but not me. You might want to look at the ENCO forum to see what others are doing in that regard. http://forum.enco.com/
You can search the forum without registering or register and you can ask a question to the other users. You will quite often get an answer from the top dogs in the company, including Gene himself.

Blake Thompson CBNT
WZIP-FM / Z-TV www.wzip.fm
SBE Chapter 70 Program Chair