[SBE] Burk ARC-16 Question

Richard Hardy richardy at engineer.com
Mon Jul 13 15:54:35 EDT 2009

I filled all nine slots.  I still have a pager as a backup to the cell
phone and it takes two slots to call a pager and leave the calling phone
number in the pager.  My call list is 1. cell phone, 2 & 3. pager, 4.
cell phone, 5 & 6. pager, 7. cell phone, 8. home phone, 9. cell phone.
With this plan I have not missed a call in eight years. Richard Hardy