[SBE] Phasor current draw

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Mon Jul 13 17:18:28 EDT 2009

Cris

the bizzareness is that the Tx and DA modes are controlled by momentary closures,,,but the DA/NDA is a rotary 4P latching switch. Thus I figure I need a latching relay that can handle the total current rather than a simple actuator paralleled.

The fun of old plants and no plans.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265