[SBE] 950 STL curious problem

Jeff Welton welton.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:25:19 EDT 2009

Two things come to mind, from previous experiences -

1. Radar detector in a car. The interference pattern is consistent
with that - check parking lots at both ends of the path, as
applicable.

2. This messed me up big time for a bit, but if there is a cordless
phone at either end, unplug it and see if it helps. I would expect
that to mess up the Lanlink more than the Starlink though.

Those are the only things that come to mind which haven't already been
covered - and the radar detector bit a friend of mine pretty good a
few years ago... took him quite awhile to sort it out, think it ended
up being mentioned in a WorkBench article.

Best,

Jeff

--
Jeff Welton