[SBE] Ease in joining SBE and renewals

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Thu Jul 23 12:22:50 EDT 2009

Look again.

There's a JOIN SBE tab at the top. Click on it and everything you asked for is right there, including an online application.

http://www.sbe.org/join_indiv.php

Chriss

======

>From Larry Bloomfield <Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>

Sent Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:17 am
Subject [SBE] Ease in joining SBE and renewals

I have an individual who wishes to join our illustrious organization. To assist him, I went to the national SBE website and could not find any place where he could fill in a PDF form and submit it along with his credit card number. Since this is a very easy thing to do and there have been recent talks on this list about PayPal etc., this might be an option worth exploring for both new applicants as well as renewals.

I have no doubt that there are a bazillion reasons why this shouldn't be done, but let's look at solutions to a problem and this is just one suggestion.