[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 204, Issue 1

Christopher Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Thu Jul 23 13:50:14 EDT 2009

Phil,

Can you provide a link with more information about this? I have not heard
of this particular attack vector, nor have I been exposed to it.

On the other hand, it is possible to put safeguards in place if we know what
we're dealing with.

As for security, I believe this public forum is exactly the type of place to
discuss it, especially when you bring up "the
Board carefully consider the potential liabilities of having facilitated
same."

I believe that in this case, transparency is very important.