[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 204, Issue 1

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Jul 23 14:19:32 EDT 2009

I've had dosenz of phishing mails based on ebay/paypal. Many stupidly say
things as Fred Ruhwidel @ or other first names, and I know I am the only
Ruhwiedel in the western Hemisphere. Many other easily traceable phishes
from Ebay and Paypal info, many disguised as "question about item #
*90776847549" when I have nothing posted on Ebay. Same group of crook sthat send you
"bank security" bogus mails, and "your ebay account or Paypal account"
security is in jeopardy. Just surf the Ebay and hack the posted email addresses
of people selling stuff. "ask seller a question" That is why I use a
completely different sales name and address. Its worse than hotmail or music
download sites.

Henry