[SBE] FW: Question about a Crown exciter and transmitter, over temperature, and spurious signals

Gary O'Guinn garyo at ktuu.com
Mon Aug 17 21:17:32 EDT 2009

Just to think out of the box, if you could isolate the component that is
overheating you might be able to apply a Peltier Cooling unit to just
that one device. Then use a small "muffin" fan to remove the heat from
the hot side of the Peltier junction. If you got really fancy you could
attach it to a thermostat so it would only operate if the room
temperature rose to a set point.

Gary O'Guinn
KTUU-TV