[SBE] FW: Question about a Crown exciter and transmitter, over temperature, and spurious signals

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD dynotherm at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 17 22:49:51 EDT 2009

Having been through an overheat problem at sub-sero outdoor ambient,
a couple of things come to mind. Installing indoor and outdoor temp
sensors on the remote control will help understand the scope of the
problem. Second, consider installing a powered louver ventilator and
exhaust fan with remote control. That should get you through the
winter and let you prove at temperature relationship aspect.
If that is proven, a Baird or similar HVAC unit may be the final
answer.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD