[SBE] toxic chemical reminiscences

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Wed Aug 19 21:20:14 EDT 2009

Re: [SBE] FW: Question about a Crown exciter and transmitter, over
temperatur...A good friend of mine who worked for our electric utility in
the "outside plant" department used to wash his hands in PCB oil when there
weren't any restrooms available in the middle of nowhere. Then he'd eat his
lunch.

Died of old age at a ripe old age.

Moral of our little story? Don't violate Federal guidelines and don't burn
PCB oil. But do have lunch.

Mike Langner, CPBE
Albuquerque, NM