[SBE] FCC R & R 73.318: FM Blanketing Interference

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sun Sep 20 20:33:16 EDT 2009

Dennis

I had a strange situation some years ago, very much like yours. It turned out that the neutral/ground connection from the house to the pole was missing!! It had apparently been cut or damaged somewhere near the pole (as research eventually found out). Lifted power and telco and cable grounds at the house,,,no difference!! The station owner was a lawyer, and he got action fast. We had three utilities in that guy's yard within an hour.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265