[SBE] Career advice needed

Fluker, Steve (CXR-Orlando) Steve.Fluker at CoxRadio.com
Wed Sep 23 09:33:31 EDT 2009

Russ,

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say that it's refreshing
to see someone new coming up in the business, and someone as eager as
you are. I wish there were more like you. I think the shadowing is a
great idea, if you were here in Florida you would be welcome to come
along with us. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone willing in NH.

You might also check with the NAB Education Foundation
http://www.nab.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home2 I know a couple of
years ago I spoke to a group of college students interested in broadcast
engineering at the NAB convention in Vegas. They did have a program to
help students find internships. Not sure if that's still alive or not,
but it's a place you can check. Good luck! I have a feeling you'll
make it just fine.

Steve Fluker

Director of Engineering

Cox Radio, Orlando