[SBE] My Website is up

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Sep 25 12:33:44 EDT 2009

I guess you're procrastinating about making rules 2,3,4 just in case
no one reads 1 & 5?

--
Techworks Professional Systems, Inc. Mission Statement

TechworksPro believes in delivering to our customers value-added,
concept driven solutions in work-flow design.

We implement technology. We troubleshoot and repair our customers'
equipment quickly according to our customer's needs as presented by
each unique situation.

Intrusion security scan by SecurityMetrics©