[SBE] EAS CAP

Gary Blievernicht Garyb at wkar.org
Mon Oct 5 09:48:10 EDT 2009

you can do that, should not hurt anything, but it isn't doing anything. I never did hear if there were
any actual receive sites for the data connected.

Although the table information showing the PID information is quite useful in the mux.

>>> "Tony Mancari" <TMancari at wvpt.net> 10/5/2009 8:35 >>>

Henry,

I checked in with PBS when the project became unfunded in April...twice
now I have been told to leave the equipment on line until further
notice-

Tony