[SBE] EAS CAP

Daniel L. Davis dldavis at dsquaredbroadcast.com
Mon Oct 5 14:16:22 EDT 2009

We have been using the Comlabs EMnet system successfully in the state of
Georgia for about four years. The emergency messages are encoded by GEMA
and NWS. Other government agencies also have terminals. I would like to
see an EMnet receive only terminal installed at every broadcast station in
the state. My only concern is the possible loss of the satellite and/or
internet. That is where a backup wireless distribution system would be
great.

Dan

Daniel L. Davis, CPBE
D Squared Broadcast Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 48
Madison, GA 30650
Voice: 706-342-4474
Fax: 706-752-1879
Email: dldavis at dsquaredbroadcast.com

THIS E-MAIL, INCLUDING ALL ATTACHMENTS, IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF
THE ADDRESSEE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE, ANY
DISCLOSURE, USE, COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS E-MAIL IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.