[SBE] Broadcasting 'Wiki'

David R. Wilson david at wwns.com
Mon Oct 5 18:36:55 EDT 2009

That depends how it is set up. You can have things passworded with
logins for reading parts of the twiki, or open for all to read. You can
have it world writable (not usually a good idea) or narrow it down to
specific people can make modifications for particular sections.
You can read the links I posted for more info.

Dave