[SBE] [SPAM]Re: EAS CAP

Russ VanderHorst russ at russvanderhorst.info
Tue Oct 6 17:46:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

Sounds to me like it is all coming back to politics.that's a shame, but I
guess that is the way things go. I would think the insurance companies would
want to lower their risk of lives lost by having an efficient, workable
warning system for major emergencies.but I can see what you are talking
about.

I will say one other thing, I joined this list to get an education and to
find out what really happens in the field.I am certainly getting that. I had
no clue that EAS is in the condition that it is in.

Thanks

Russ

my homepage

http://russvanderhorst.info