[SBE] email program died on me

russ at russvanderhorst.info russ at russvanderhorst.info
Thu Oct 8 12:54:28 EDT 2009

Hi All,

For reasons unknown to me, MS outlook died on me, and I am unable to access my old
emails through it. Someone (either yesterday or today) suggested that I work with Cowboy
on an FCC project I believe concerning EAS...can somebody forward that email to me so
that I can take a look at it. Working on a project is something I am more than willing to do
within my limitations (at the moment, I cant lift more than a gallon of milk, and cant drive
while taking narcotic pain killers). Perhaps this is something that I could even work into my
educational program with World college for credit.

Thanks :-)

Russ

my website
http://russvanderhorst.info