[SBE] Here is another story you may find of interest

russ at russvanderhorst.info russ at russvanderhorst.info
Tue Oct 13 19:37:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

Actually, I found the article kind of discouraging as I am putting a lot of work into my studies,
have always obeyed the law, and have striven to be the best that I can be...and not to sound
like a bigot or anything, I guy off the streets, who has been in prison, can get a job in the
engineering business and I cant even find an internship.

Russ