[SBE] Training

Jeff Carter sbe at hidden-valley.com
Wed Oct 14 11:09:09 EDT 2009

That is a company with a lot of irons in the fire, not only
broadcasting but they recently bought out Tyco, which used to be
Macom, which used to be GE Radio if memory serves.

As a result, they now have a big position in public safety and
commercial radio in addition to their government and broadcasting
businesses.

If the economy comes back, they should have some things open up.

Jeff/KD4RBG