[SBE] Info from the department of Labor

Urban, Brian L burban at kut.org
Wed Oct 14 12:23:09 EDT 2009

The growth numbers are way too high as are salaries. Otherwise, I've done everything they mention. But they forgot plumber, janitor, air conditioning tech, mechanic, ditch digger, welder, truck driver, and other job skills broadcast engineers are expected to have. Again, I've done all the above at one station or another.

--
Brian Urban
Chief Operator