[SBE] Here is another story you may find of interest

Taylor, William W. taylorww at cityofgainesville.org
Wed Oct 14 12:22:49 EDT 2009

Russ,

After high school and electronics school I received a letter from uncle
Sam and spent the next six years in the military during the Vietnam
conflict. I ended up homeless for a couple of years, but because of my
god given talents in electronics, the VA and eventually my SBE
certifications I am doing okay and working in my field of choice. The
homeless person in this story will never have an impact on my success in
broadcasting and I can tell that you have the same type of drive and
determination to successfully adopt this as your chosen field as well.
As for me, it makes me happy to see someone get a chance at a new
direction in life. You never know, there may be an engineer locked up
inside of him trying to get out.

Bill

William W Taylor CEV, CEA, CBT
Broadcast Technical Services Coordinator