[SBE] Info from the department of Labor

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Wed Oct 14 14:43:15 EDT 2009

I'm curious, is your sundial nightlight powered by a photovoltaic
storage cell? Or do you just use button cells?

We also spend a lot of time on the telephone dealing with viewer
questions about why they can't get their old TV stations any more since
they installed the converter box. People are still calling with
questions about how to connect to an outdoor antenna and "which way do I
aim the 'pointy thingy". We also are being sent out on 'house calls' to
those viewers who simply can't be coached through the installation and
configuration process over the telephone. These take up a lot of
valuable maintenance time. I still have to move the sales office around
(phones, furniture, Ethernet wiring) to accommodate our new sales
manager. And winter is coming on so I have to change the tires on our
news vehicles. Where does the time go?

Darryl