[SBE] [SBE56 Infolist] SBE-56 Fall Training Conference

Bill Lee blee at oru.edu
Fri Oct 23 16:59:34 EDT 2009

Thanks to all the Presenters for a great show yesterday at Channel 2

Dale, again- I would like to thank you and Channel 2 for hosting our
event.
If there is anyone else I failed to acknowledge, please forward this to
them.

Was a great turnout (36) and great presentations.

I think this is a taste of future SBE Chapter 56 Training Conferences
to come!

Regards:

Bill Lee
Director of Engineering
KGEB / GEB
918-495-6450 voice
918-495-6451 fax
918-760-7745 Cell

>>> "David Shaffer" <dshaffer at ktul.com> 10/21/2009 10:49 AM >>>

The SBE-56 Fall Training Conference is TOMORROW, Thursday, October 22

Where: KJRH, Channel 2…………3701 S. Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105

The Tulsa Chapter of the Society of Broadcast Engineers is presenting a
full day Training Conference on Thursday, October 22, 2009. This
program will cover a wide array of topics for both Radio & Television.
The program begins with Check-in at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. This
event is being provided at NO COSTfor those interested in Broadcast
Technology. At noon, lunch will be provided (FREE LUNCH), and will
include our monthly chapter meeting. This conference will also qualify
for re-certification credit. Plan to attend!

Time Program Presenter

8:30 AM Check-in

9:00 AM Update on HD Radio Troy Langham, CSRE, Clear
Channel
Frank Christel, KWTU/KWGS - University of
Tulsa
Brad Newman, KWTU/KWGS - University of
Tulsa

9:45 AM EAS, What's Next Roger Herring, KTUL, Tulsa

10:30 AM Tower Safety Les Kutasi, Precision
Communications, Inc.

11:15 AM Operating Under Emergency Conditions Steve Davis,
CSRE, Clear Channel

Noon FREE LUNCH & SBE Chapter 56 Business Meeting

1:00 PM Amazing IOT Technology Gerald Weaver, CBT, KOTV,
Tulsa

1:45 PM The Joy of Documentation Ann Bruun, KJRH,
Tulsa

2:30 PM Do-it-yourself Fiber Optics Gerald Weaver,
CBT, KOTV, Tulsa

3:00 PM Broadcast Measurements Tim Diehl, CBRE, RF
Solutions
Ray Klotz, CPBE, Sierra Multimedia, Inc.

4:00 PM Dismiss