[SBE] [SBE56 Infolist] SBE-56 Fall Training Conference

ShLampen shlampen at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 13:58:35 EDT 2009

Bill-

Could I get on your list of potential speakers for future Tech Days?

See the attached.

Steve Lampen
Belden

In a message dated 10/23/09 14:25:16 Pacific Daylight Time, blee at oru.edu writes:
Thanks to all the Presenters for a great show yesterday at Channel 2

Dale, again- I would like to thank you and Channel 2 for hosting our event.
If there is anyone else I failed to acknowledge, please forward this to them.

Was a great turnout (36) and great presentations.

I think this is a taste of future SBE Chapter 56 Training Conferences to come!

Regards:

Bill Lee
Director of Engineering
KGEB / GEB
918-495-6450 voice
918-495-6451 fax
918-760-7745 Cell

>>> "David Shaffer" <dshaffer at ktul.com> 10/21/2009 10:49 AM >>>

The SBE-56 Fall Training Conference is TOMORROW, Thursday, October 22

Where: KJRH, Channel 2…………3701 S. Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105

The Tulsa Chapter of the Society of Broadcast Engineers is presenting a full day Training Conference on Thursday, October 22, 2009. This program will cover a wide array of topics for both Radio & Television. The program begins with Check-in at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM. This event is being provided at NO COST for those interested in Broadcast Technology. At noon, lunch will be provided (FREE LUNCH), and will include our monthly chapter meeting. This conference will also qualify for re-certification credit. Plan to attend!

Time Program Presenter

8:30 AM Check-in

9:00 AM Update on HD Radio Troy Langham, CSRE, Clear Channel
Frank Christel, KWTU/KWGS - University of Tulsa
Brad Newman, KWTU/KWGS - University of Tulsa

9:45 AM EAS, What's Next Roger Herring, KTUL, Tulsa

10:30 AM Tower Safety Les Kutasi, Precision Communications, Inc.

11:15 AM Operating Under Emergency Conditions Steve Davis, CSRE, Clear Channel

Noon FREE LUNCH & SBE Chapter 56 Business Meeting

1:00 PM Amazing IOT Technology Gerald Weaver, CBT, KOTV, Tulsa

1:45 PM The Joy of Documentation Ann Bruun, KJRH, Tulsa

2:30 PM Do-it-yourself Fiber Optics Gerald Weaver, CBT, KOTV, Tulsa

3:00 PM Broadcast Measurements Tim Diehl, CBRE, RF Solutions
Ray Klotz, CPBE, Sierra Multimedia, Inc.

4:00 PM Dismiss