[SBE] Headphone/Microphone Combo Headseats

Joshua Smith JSmith at star94.com
Mon Nov 16 10:40:59 EST 2009

A colleague recently expressed interest in wireless headseats for use in
live broadcasts. I'm not sure the 1 or 2 times a year I would really use
them would be worth the cost but I said I would try and dig up some info
anyways.

Anybody have suggestions of brands (anyone I should look at, anyone I should
stay away from, any issues that may arise that I should be aware of)?

- Joshua C Smith

Joshua C Smith, CBT
Assistant Engineer
WSTR-FM "Star 94" / WQXI-AM "790 The Zone"
[Office] : (404) 261-2970 x290
[Direct] : (404) 238-9490
[Mobile] : (404) 617-0430

Lincoln Financial Media ®

Notice of Confidentiality: ***This E-mail and any of its
attachments may contain Lincoln National Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or
subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National
Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank
You. ***