[SBE] Atlanta WSB ENG Truck Hits Power Lines

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Wed Nov 18 22:41:07 EST 2009

In the Wilburt mast systems I've built I used a simple system. Installed a pressure switch (connected to the mast) and wired it in series with the 'neutral safety switch' on the vehicle. This permits engine start, but when you try to put it in gear (assuming an automatic transmission) the engine dies.

Clay Freinwald, Seattle