[SBE] Roundtable switch 2.0

Jim Leifer jimleifer at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:44:34 EST 2009

There is a new Moderator to the SBE Roundtable.

Jim Leifer will be the new moderator and he encourages you to ask more
questions and remember to keep the talk on point. Let's not flood

everyone's inbox.

The purpose of the SBE Roundtable is to provide a forum for discussion about
the SBE and technical issues related to the broadcast industry. It's a great
place to ask a technical question as more than 500 members of SBE will see
it.

We do have an alternative, that is SBE CHAT, where the range of topics is
open beyond that of broadcast.

Chat. For SBE Chat, members will have to log-in to the website to
subscribe.

And for those who are concerned about the volume of email, perhaps, you
should consider the digest version of the SBE Roundtable. This may be a good
alternative for those of you who want to keep up with what is going on.

Our latest improvement to this remailer is that we are asking our Board of
Directors to ask those tuff questions, and answer any questions you might
have.

So this is your new SBE Roundtable 2.0. Hopefully this will be another
benefit for you.

All the Best,

Jim Leifer

Jim Leifer CPBE