[SBE] Possible Chapter Program

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Mon Dec 14 15:25:40 EST 2009

Hi all:

I'm in the process of putting together the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show
tour. I'd like to know of those SBE Chapters across this great land of
ours that would like to have the presentation either back again or for
the first time. Please contact me off list.

If there is any particular technology that you'd like to see this year,
please let me know and I'll do my best to get it onboard. That said, I'm
also interested in any companies that would like to join me this year. I
have space for full sponsors, lunch/refreshment sponsors and door prize
providers. Again, please contact me off list.

I'm also in the process of generating the web pages to show all the
details as they develop. The Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show will begin in
Portland, OR on Tuesday, May 11^th. I'd like to wrap it all up the
latter part of September so I can be home before the weather gets nasty. J

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.