[SBE] Fwd: Draft request repost

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Thu Jan 28 08:37:41 EST 2010

On Wednesday 27 January 2010 11:06 am, George Nicholas wrote:

> Not saying it applies here, but many mail lists don't allow attachments.

No properly managed list allows attachments, except sometimes
HTML and Base64 encoded postings.
This list allows HTML and Base64 encoding. Most do not, for the
obvious security risks, and the simple fact that both are
exceedingly bad netiquite on ASCII mailing lists.

> My suggestion is to post a link where it can be found.

Also the correct netiquite approach.....

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie.