[SBE] Hello wise minds

Smith, Jeff JEFFSMITH at clearchannel.com
Thu Feb 18 09:55:19 EST 2010

I have to agree with Chriss here...The NAB list does have the 4 and 5
start hotels but it also contains hotels that start between $30- $50 a
night...like Circus Circus, Sahara and the Riviera.

It is worth a look..just like the sites you suggested.

Jeff Smith CSRE,CBNT
Supervisor Broadcast/Studio Systems
Clear Channel Radio NYC
Power 105.1, Q104.3, Lite FM, Z100, WKTU

Secretary - SBE 15 NYC
Member SBE National Board of Directors