[SBE] Mic Boom Arm Help - Rountable Quesions

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 20:13:11 EST 2010

Thanks, Greg!  Have always used them in the past and think you could sit a VW bug on one.  My mistake in thinking the Heil booms might be worth a darn.  They might as well have been boom arm desk lamps with a mic clip.
My dealer (who sold me the Heil's) said he would take them back, give me full credit, and sell me the O.C. White at cost.  Great guy!  (RAM Broadcast Systems)