[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sat Mar 13 19:24:36 EST 2010

And everyone thought I was crazy ten years ago when i said that unless we do something drastic to retain our value in the digital age, broadcasting has about 15 years left. Now it has five years left. The Obama admin made comments early in his admin that radio was an ancient medium that they did not feel compelled to support in any way. And that conspiracy you feel, it began in 1994 (Hundt's date) and was carried for at least two terms, during the Clinton administration. I know I have mentioned before the role my cousin played in trying to keep Al Gore from doing exactly what it appears he has succeeded in doing. Talk about a abdication of duty and a cover up!!

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265